Uzbekistan Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|10 daysturnaround||5 daysturnaround|
|Tourist Multiple entry up to 30 days||$ 240.00||or||$ 390.00|
|Tourist Single entry up to 30 days||$ 240.00||or||$ 390.00|
|Business Multiple entry up to 180 days||$ 240.00||or||$ 390.00|
|Business Single entry up to 30 days||$ 240.00||or||$ 390.00|
*Above prices include Consular / Embassy fee, Visa Center fee. No other processing fees will be added.
Uzbekistan Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Passport-type photograph: 1
- On-line Uzbekistan visa application form. After completing on-line form, print it out, sign and send/bring to our office along with:
- Order Form
- Uzbek visa registration declaration.
as well as other documents as per requirements below.
IMPORTANT NOTE! $20/applicant surcharge will be applied to your total bill and processing will be delayed by 2 days if you choose to bring/send us the off-line form or incomplete/incorrectly filled-out on-line form.
- Letter of Invitation. For multiple entry visas an official letter of invitation issued by the Immigration Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Uzbekistan, is required.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Uzbekistan visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Uzbekistan Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. A business letter from the sending company in the US. The letter should be printed on the company letterhead stationery, addressed to "The Consulate of Uzbekistan, Visa Section", and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). The business letter must adhere to the following guidelines: ? Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant). ? State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Uzbekistan. ? Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. a one year multiple entry business visa). ? Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.